HOW & WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All Information collected is relevant for the purpose for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary, we take reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
How we collect information.
Information submitted or provided by you:
Through or in connection with our corporate website(s), including, without limitation, www.mobopinions.com;
Through or in connection with business meetings with actual or potential customers or clients;
Through or in connection with promotions, meetings, events, and/or trade or industry shows or conferences sponsored by, hosted by, or attended by MOBOPINIONS and/or our employees, representatives, and/or agents; and
Through telephone calls, email communications, instant messages, SMS and/or other forms of communication with you.
Through inquiries, from requests for bids or quotes from MOBOPINIONS, and from orders for MOBOPINIONS services.
What personal information we collect from you:
- Personally identifiable information (“PII”) includes, without limitation, first and last names, email address, telephone number(s) (e.g., home, mobile, and business numbers), and residential address. Demographic information such as household income, age, education, and gender. Contact Information such as your email address, or mobile number may be collected using a Double Opt In Process.
- Business contact information, of your employer or the company you represent including, without limitation, company name, job title, and department.
- Preferences & Opinion Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as surveys you complete.
- Health or Medical Information such as prescription information you provided.
Information collected automatically: When you use the Services
- Device Information. Technical information about your device (e.g., type of device, operating system, IP address, etc.).
- Geographic Location. We use your IP address or Phone Geo Location to derive your device’s approximate geographic location.
- Time, Length and Extent of Usage. When you use the Services, how long you use a Service for (e.g., how long it takes you to answer a survey question) and which Services feature(s) and/or function(s) you use.
- Mobile Device Advertising ID: We collect mobile device identifiers, such as Apple’s Identifier for Advertising ID (IDFA) or Google’s Android Advertising ID (AAID), to help us identify you within a mobile application and match you with appropriate survey opportunities.
- Referring Source Information including URLs, and Mobile applications IDs.
Information collected from third parties.
MOBOPINIONS may collect information, including, without limitation, PII and business contact information, from third parties, including, without limitation, information service bureaus, data brokers, social media platforms, and/or industry conference or event organizers or sponsors. We may use the information collected from such third parties for various purposes, including, without limitation, sending you emails or other communications as described herein. In the event you receive such communications you will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To process, analyze, and develop survey data for use with the Services and our third party customers;
To improve upon the surveys and delivery of our surveys through the Services;
To prevent fraud and other illegal activities;
To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
To communicate with you about the Services; and
To provide, maintain, and improve the Services and our overall business.
Where required by law, we obtain your prior opt-in consent at the time of collection for the processing of (i) personal information for marketing purposes and (ii) personal information deemed sensitive pursuant to applicable law.
You can opt-out and instruct us not to send you marketing communications by e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Under the Privacy Shield provisions, it is your right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. If you wish to do so, please contact email@example.com.
You may also withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain products, services, surveys or promotions we may offer.
Sharing your information:
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. These include website hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, and other services.
We may disclose your personal information:
- with our clients which include survey creators, researchers, survey routers, advertisers, app developers and others .
- with unaffiliated third parties for their own internal purposes, including marketing purposes. If you wish to opt-out of having your information shared with these Third Parties, please contact email@example.com.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if MOBOPINIONS Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN UNDER 13
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact privacy@MOBOPINIONS.com. We will take immediate steps to delete the information, within a reasonable time.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at privacy@MOBOPINIONS.com
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at privacy@MOBOPINIONS.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Location of Data
MOBOPINIONS complies with the European Union and United States – Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of information from European Union member countries and Switzerland.We adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view SSI’s certification page, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Third Party Links, Websites, and Services
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at privacy@MOBOPINIONS.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about these Terms of Service and Privacy Statement by writing or email us at the address below:
18 Shirehall Gardens
London, NW4 2QS